Short Course Karts
Folkman's Short Course Kart is the perfect way to start out in the exciting world of off road racing with a fully enclosed drivers compartment like the pros.
Short Course Karts are a great way to get into racing, and can give an extreme advantage over the competition if they make there way into any other forms of competitive racing. Some of the best drivers out there today have come from these karts. Not to mention a safer alternative to dirtbike and atv racing.
This really is a drivers class, with all of the Karts running the same chassis and all the same parts, it provides a level playing field for all competitors. The Five Star Racecar Body, specifically made for this chassis, can sport all of your sponsers, and color scheme of choice. Folkman has partnered with many brand name manufacturers including, Briggs & Stratton, JR Race car, WILWOOD, JAZ, DWT Wheels, and Five Star Racecar bodies. The Kart was brought to the Briggs and Straton testing Facility to make the best possible gearing combination to provide the optimal acceleration and top speed.
- Briggs & Stratton Racing Engine 11.5 HP World Formula #124335
- Electric start with Power Switch / Start Button
- JR Race Car Clutch Assemble
- WILWOOD Rear disc brakes with master cylinder & calipers
- Rack & Pinion with 12” quick release Steering Wheel,
Adjustable to fit drivers needs
- JAZ Pro Cell Fuel Cell
- DWT Alum Wheels F 10 x 5 3+2 4/4 R 10 x 8 3+5 4/4 with
ITP Holeshot TL AT21 x 7-10 & AT20 x 11-10 tires
- Walker Evans Racing Four coil over shocks
- Chassis construction Tube Steel USA DOM 1 ¼” OD x .095 wall
- Five Star Racing Fiberglass Body
- Hinged Roof Hatch for easy in and out.
- POWDER COATED wrinkle black
- MADE IN THE USA - Green Bay, WI
Kart Owners Responsibility
- The Kart doesn't include safety equipment such as Seat, 5 point Harness, Window net, and roll cage padding. Items need to be custom fit to the drivers needs.
- All safety matters (Kart, Personal Protection and Training) are 100% the responsibility of the Kart Driver and/or Kart owner
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
Contact Justin Folkman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920.544.9996